Moonrise Kingdom Style
July 11, 2012 § 2 Comments
Wes Anderson has the unbelievable ability to capture style, beyond visual and including all aspects of our life. The fashion from his latest film, Moonrise Kingdom is an awesome transportation between then and now. Here’s my take on Moonrise Kingdom Style!
1. Dress: ModCloth, Collar Me Adorable Dress. $108
2. Tights: American Apparel, Crescent Pattern Fishnet. $30
3. Shoes: Gravati, Two-Tone Wing-Tip Oxford. $247 [sale]
4. Turntable: Urban Outfitters, Crosley AV Room Portable USB Turntable. $160
5. Earrings: Anthropologie, Slithering Earrings. $195
6. Tie (Because the best accessory is your date): Wood Thumb, Wood Tie. $40
Movie… Moonrise Kingdom by Wes Anderson. For Vanity Fair’s Movie Review, click here.
Happy Wednesday! xo Liv