Nautical Accessories to Take Your Home from Peachy to Beachy!
This is the best title I’ve ever come up with and a cute post too! Take it from the top:
1. Sea Blanket by Vic Prjonsdottir. So cute, love their blankets and towels!
3. Clair-Ann O’Brien Giant Knit Stool. These are a fun find!
4. Antique Boat Parts. Pick these up at your local flea market or antiques shop. A common misperception is that antiques are expensive – sometimes true, but generally quite the contrary. A lot of older goods don’t fit with a whole or need repairs and are great buys, especially if they’re just for use as artifacts! If you can’t find a good shop near you, come up to Essex, MA and antique for the day!
5. Iron Whale Bottle Opener. We got ours for our wedding at Velocity Art & Design, but since they’ve sadly closed their doors, check ebay or here.
6. Dont Give Up The Ship print by Reform School. The last words of Cpt. James Lawrence feel a little more irreverent when I think of Sophmore Summer floats. But whether you’re on a yacht or an in flatable intertube… dont give up the ship!!